Frontend or Fullstack Developer in Fintech Startup
Enin is a startup in Oslo which has developed a system to help professionals in banking and finance through actionable data and artificial intelligence.
Our solution stands out in the market when it comes to user friendly design, content and versatility. Because of this we've had great growth in application usage last year, something we'd like your help with continuing!
Enin is currently being used by banks in Norway, from smaller banks to larger banks such as Santander. Some of our customers include startup banks, such as Nordic Corporate Bank and Aprila who we recently signed. Our customers use Enin across different parts of the banks, like sales, risk management and anti-money laundering.
We have experienced an explosion usage last year, and it is now more important than
ever for us to find the right person to lift the Enin Application to the next level.
As our second frontend developer you will take on a sizable responsibility in how the
application is designed and developed. We are a small team, which works agile with
continuous integration. As a startup we feel it is important that everyone is included
in how the business is run, and understand why and how we are going to achieve our goals.
This means we will make sure to equip you to be able to make independent coding and design
decisions, based on our common understanding of customer needs.
The application has a lot of complex components and visualizations,
and it has a big focus on user friendly design to communicate advanced analysis and machine learning results with users.
If this seems exciting, we want to welcome you on our journey!
- You will communicate the machine learning and analysis done by the backend to the users through an understandable and user friendly design.
- You will design and develop new features and new UI-components in the application.
- You will be included in designing the application-architecture for the next phase of Enin.
- In the long run you will have the opportunity to be included in the further development of the API, and grab some of the backend tasks for an even better understanding of the application's ecosystem.
- Be included in user discussions, and help with user research where we'll find potential areas of improvement and new ideas for the application.
We look for a person that
- You want to develop an application that can improve the worklife for employees in banking and finance.
- You are interested in new technology and the exploration of new solutions.
- You have an eye for design and understand user friendly design.
- You are self-driven and good at taking initiative.
- You work well in a team, and have the ability to cooperate with others in a shared project.
- 2+ years experience as a software developer.
- Educated at a master level, or have equivalent experience.
- You speak english fluently, however, an ability to speak norwegian or other nordic languages fluently is a big plus.
- You have experience in using APIs to fetch data from a server.
- You have a general understanding of how a backend in a client/server architecture work.
- It's nice if you also have experience with working on big applications, with a lot of data and large code base.
- A varied workday that always offer new challenges.
- A competitive salary, and as a core employee in the company you will be offered equity/ownership as an employee benefit.
- As the team grows it will be possible for you to grow in your role with more responsibilities.
- You will be part of the startup environment in Oslo with good offices at the startup hub Arkwright X at Aker Brygge in Oslo. Here you will have access to events, courses and hot lunch.
- Flexible work hours.
- Enjoyable and social work environment with "lønningspils", shuffleboard, LAN, and board game evenings.
If this seems like something you want to be a part of, send your job application to email@example.com